- CR80 Magnetic Card Reader and Keyless Lock Cleaning Cards - 500 Pack + Free Shipping
3 3/8” x 2 1/8” Card Reader Cleaning Cards, CR80, 50 cards/box
Made with compressible fibers for superior cleaning performance, this double-sided cleaning card cleans the read head and entire track of a magnetic stripe reader in one pass.
The card can be used in insert, swipe, and motorized readers. Magnetic card readers are used extensively in various industries.
These readers are a key component in ATM's, POS, Credit Card and Insert equipment. Reader failures and errors are linked to dirty reader heads caused by poor maintenance and the contaminants.
The not-so-hidden costs of neglect include customer dissatisfaction, frequent service calls and lost production.
• CR 80 Card Size = 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
• Pre-saturated and individually sealed
• Reduces residue build-up without dismantling equipment
• Quick, easy, inexpensive preventative maintenance
• Contains 99.7% isopropanol (IPA)
Card reader cleaning cards will clean:
• Credit & Debit Card Swipe Terminals
• POS Terminals
• Swipe and Dip ATM Machines
• Petroleum Pump Card Readers
• Credit Vending Machines
• Security/Time/Badge Readers
• Smart Card Readers
• Telephone Card Readers
• Slot Machines
• Hotel Door Locks
• Key Card Readers
• Player Tracking
• And many more applications!
Recommended Usage: Once per week for internal or low usage Card Readers and once per day for external or high usage Card Readers.
1) Open pouch and remove Head Cleaning Card.
2) Insert Head Cleaning Card into card reader 5-6 times in the same manner you would insert a regular credit card.
3) After Head Cleaning Card has been run through the card reader, wait a second to allow the Head Cleaning Card to dry.
4) Reinsert the dry Head Cleaning Card into the card reader a second time to allow the card to remove stubborn contaminants.
5) Discard the used Head Cleaning Card.
Product Eligible for FREE SHIPPING!
Free Shipping Offer Applicable for items shipped to US Addresses ONLY
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.