Trojan Gel Deep Cycle Battery 6V 189Ah Group Size GC2
Trojan 6V-Gel 6V 189Ah Gel Battery
The Power of Maroon with Maintenance Free Convenience
Trojan Battery - the most trusted name in deep-cycle technology - now offers the next best thing: deep-cycle Gel™ batteries.
Trojan's deep-cycle Gel™ batteries are completely maintenance free and require NO watering.
deep-cycle Gel provides customers long lasting runtime and battery life in the most demanding of applications:
- Access & Aerial Work Platform
- Floor Scrubber
- Golf/Utility Vehicles
- Material Handling
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
- Remote Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Renewable Energy (Solar & Wind)
Utilizing a proprietary Gel formulation, Trojan's deep-cycle Gel batteries provide longer cycle life than other Gel or AGM technologies in heavy duty applications, making it best in its class. Trojan deep-cycle Gel batteries deliver rugged durability and consistent performance, offering versatile alternative for use in sensitive equipment requiring sealed batteries.
Our deep-cycle Gel line is a great complement to our flooded line where maintenance-free is a must or environmental regulations mandate its use. The robust design makes Trojan deep-cycle Gel batteries ideal for use in health & safety-sensitive (HSE) environments such as schools, hospitals, airports and office buildings.
- Independent research has shown that installers and integrators rate Trojan’s batteries as “the most durable and long-lasting.”
- Trojan is ISO 9000:2001 certified and their products undergo nearly 200 points of product inspections prior to leaving our manufacturing plants.
- Maxguard® XL Advanced Design Separator is 30% thicker and stronger, resists stratification, extends life and lowers overall maintenance costs
- Alpha Plus® paste formulation promotes longer life and optimum performance
- Polyon™ - an ultra-rugged case design that stands up to the harshest of environments
- Model6V-GelWeight68 lbsDimensions10.25 x 7.1 x 10.9 inVoltage6VTerminalUT5 Hr Rate AH15420 Hr Rate AH189Group SizeGC2Capacity Minutes at 25 Amps394