Trojan's proprietary Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus
Trojan 6V-AGM 6V 200Ah AGM Battery
Trojan’s deep-cycle AGM batteries are designed to provide our customers with:
- Maintenance free convenience with no watering required
- Exceptional performance and long life with our robust AGM plate design
- A durable polypropylene case protecting against damage in heavy service applications
- Rugged construction for improved vibration resistance over conventional lead acid batteries
- Superior recharge efficiency
- Certified Sealed/Non-spillable (UN2800) batteries; approved for air, sea and ground transportation
- Removable carrying handles for easy lifting and installation
- Flame arrestor pressure vent for overall safety
Trojan’s deep-cycle AGM batteries are ideal for applications that require sealed batteries with heavy-duty cycling capabilities or for backup power:
• Aerial Work Platform/Access • Renewable Energy • Floor Machine • Marine/Recreational Vehicle (RV) • Commercial/Heavy Duty Truck
Get the true cycling power you need for your heavy-duty equipment with Trojan’s new deep-cycle AGM today!
- Independent research has shown that installers and integrators rate Trojan’s batteries as “the most durable and long-lasting.”
- Trojan is ISO 9000:2001 certified and their products undergo nearly 200 points of product inspections prior to leaving our manufacturing plants.
- Maxguard® XL Advanced Design Separator is 30% thicker and stronger, resists stratification, extends life and lowers overall maintenance costs
- Alpha Plus® paste formulation promotes longer life and optimum performance
- Polyon™ - an ultra-rugged case design that stands up to the harshest of environments
Model6V-AGMWeight65 lbsDimensions10.25 x 7.1 x 10.75Voltage6VTerminalDT5 Hr Rate AH15420 Hr Rate AH200Group SizeGC2Capacity Minutes at 25 Amps385
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.