MODEL ER34615HD Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2) Battery (International size reference: D, ER34615M)
SIZE Cross Reference With: TL-5930, TL-2300, TL-4930, LS33600, LS33600C, XL-200F, XL-205F, SB-D01, SB-D02, PT-2300 and others.
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (typical values for cells stored for one year or less, at 25ºC)
Nominal capacity 13.0 Ah (at 15.0 mA, +25ºC, 2.0V cut off. (The capacity restored by the cell varies according to current drain, temperature and cut off voltage.)
Rated voltage 3.6 V
Maximum recommended continuous current 1,800 mA (Maximum continuous current to maintain cell heating within safe limits.)
Maximum pulse current capability 4,000 mA 4000mA / 1 second pulses, drained every 10 seconds at +20ºC from undischarged cells with 10 μ A base current, yield voltage reading above 3.0V.
Pulse capability varies according to pulse characteristics (frequency and duration), temperature, cell history (storage conditions prior to usage) and the application’s acceptable minimum voltage.
Storage (recommended) 30ºC max (possible without leakage) -55º / +100ºC
Operating temperature range -40º / +85ºC (Operation at temperature different from ambient may lead to reduced capacity and lower voltage plateau readings.)
Fire, explosion and severe burn hazard. Do not recharge, crush, disassemble, heat above 212ºF (100ºC), incinerate, or expose contents to water.
- High and stable operating voltage
- High minimum voltage during pulsing
- Low self discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at +25ºC)
- Stainless steel container
- PTC over-current protection (3-5A)
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Component Recognition (File Number MH 47566)
- Utility metering
- Military electronics
- Alarms and security devices
- Memory back-up
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
- ... etc.
Note: Any representations in this data sheet concerning performance are for informational purpose only and are not construed as
warranties, either expressed or implied, of future performance.